- Office of Development Review administers and coordinates the review of planning and public works plans to insure compliance with appropriate governmental and regulatory requirements. Staff of this office also provides technical assistance to citizens, developers and others regarding the City's review and approval process, design and construction criteria and other related information.
Standard Details & Specifications
- Standard Detail Sheets: Standard Details for roadway, water, and sewer improvements are usually required to be included with plan submittals.
- Standard Specifications: This book contains the city's standard specifications for installation of public utility, road, and storm drain systems. Contact Senior Engineer, Mike Matov via Email.
- Landscape Manual and Continued Landscape Manual: The purpose of the Landscape Manual is to preserve, protect, and improve the public health and general welfare by promoting the environmental and public benefits of landscaping. Any persons seeking to obtain an approval from the City for a planned development must submit a Landscape Plan that meets the standards and criteria contained in this manual.
Development Design Criteria
Checklist to Accompany Plans for Review
- Commercial, Industrial, Apartments and Condominiums
- Preliminary Plan (e-form)
- Road, Storm Drains and Grading
- Public Water and Sewer Plans (e-form)