Register online here! Pick 1 week, 2 weeks or all weeks - you choose what works for you!
Please note: Payment plans are available. Please contact our office at 410-751-5501 to register and pay on a payment plan.
Day Camp Program
- Cost: $115 per week
- Upon registration a $45 security deposit is due for each child, for each registered week of camp. This is included in the overall camp cost and will be credited to your tuition balance.
- Family Fitness Center members receive $10 off camp registration, per child, per week.
- Times: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. plus before and after care, if needed
- Days: Monday - Friday
- Ages: Children in grades 1-8 (children must have completed kindergarten)
- Care: Before care (7 a.m.-9 a.m.) and After care (4 p.m.-6 p.m.)
- Before care is an additional $15 per week per child
- After care is an additional $15 per week per child.
- Registration: Register here, call 410-751-5501, email us, or come to the Recreation Office.
- Camp Policies: Deposits, payments and fees. NEW!
*Wednesday's are "Pool Days." Drop off and pick up will be at the Westminster Municipal Pool, 325 Royer Road.
**Friday's are "Field Trip Days." Drop off and pick up will be at 11 Longwell Ave.
2017 Parent Camp Manual
Counselor In Training Program (CIT)
Our CIT Program is for students ages 13-15 who are interested in helping with camp. CIT students must be available for training and camp. Candidates must fill out an application, schedule and attend a brief interview to be accepted into the CIT program. Space is limited. The cost of the program is $60 per week. Half of the hours worked will be awarded in Student Service Learning Hours. For example, if you work 35 hours per week at camp, you will be awarded 17.5 hours per week in Student Service Learning hours.
2017 CIT Application
2017 CIT Information
For more information, email us or call 410-751-5501.
Camp Vision Statement
The City of Westminster Summer Camp offers endless opportunities for your child to have a fun and memorable summer camp experience each and every week. Each day at camp is designed to spark your child's imagination, grow new friendships and assist them in discovering new talents. With creatively planned activities, including Wednesday swimming at the Westminster Municipal Pool and Friday field trips, campers enjoy summer to the fullest extent and look forward to returning year after year.
FIELD TRIPS 2017
|Week 1||6/23/17||Famous Rainforests||Baltimore Zoo|
|Week 2||6/30/17||Time Travel||Rose Hill Manor|
|Week 3||7/6/17, 7/7/17||Discovery||Magic Elm and Port Discovery|
|Week 4||7/14/17||Outer Space||TBD|
|Week 5||7/21/17||Water Wonders||Baltimore Aquarium|
|Week 6||7/28/17||Mad Scientist||Baltimore Science Center|
|Week 7||8/4/17||Farm Life||Turkey Hill Experience|
|Week 8||8/11/17||Adventure||Adventure Park USA|
|Week 9||8/18/17||Naturalist||Cunningham Falls|
|Week 10||8/25/17||Backyard Fun||Stratosphere|
|Week 11||9/1/17||Anything Goes||Players|
Things to Remember
- Wear play clothes
- Sneakers (no sandals or flip flops)
- Towels and swimsuits on pool day
- Water bottle
- Packed lunch and drink (no refrigeration provided)
- Book bags (if choose to)
- Camp t-shirt to be worn for field trips