Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The City of Westminster now has a direct-dial phone number for all bulk trash pickup requests! You can also leave a message to receive a call back on when your item(s) will be collected. Remember, all requests for pickups must be received at least one business day prior to the scheduled collection date, indicated below.
The schedule for pick-ups will remain unchanged and will be made on the following days of the week (biweekly):
· Monday—Tree limbs and brush
· Tuesday—Metal, large appliances, tires, and large batteries
· Wednesday—Yard waste in brown paper bags or bushel-sized containers
· Thursday—Bulk pick up east of Rt 31
· Friday—Bulk pick up west of Rt 31
Page 3 of this newsletter includes a calendar reflecting this schedule in full.
CALL 410-848-9077 TO SCHEDULE A BULK TRASH PICKUP REQUEST FOR ANY CURBSIDE COLLECTION LISTED ABOVE