Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The next general election will be on May 14, 2019 for three members of the Common Council.
Declarations of Candidacy
Qualifications for Common Council Members:
• Must be at least 21 years of age or older; and,
• Have resided within the corporate limits of the City for at least one year. To check the corporate limits, you may visit our map here.
How to become a Candidate:
• Each candidate for election shall file a Declaration of Intent. You may either receive a form from the City Clerk or visit this link.
• Each candidate is required to submit payment of $25 at the time of filing with the City Clerk.
• All Declaration of Intent forms must be filed no later than 5 p.m. on April 15, 2019.
• Announcement of all qualified candidates will be held during the Mayor and Common Council Meeting on April 22, 2019.