2023 Summer Camp
Please note: Payment plans are available. Please contact our office at 410-751-5501 to register. Registration will open up on January 17, 2023. You must call in to register.
Day Camp Program
- Cost: $135 for Resident and $145 for Non-resident per week
- Upon registration a $45 security deposit is due for each child, for each registered week of camp. This is included in the overall camp cost and will be credited to your tuition balance.
- Times: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. plus before and after care, if needed
- Days: Monday - Friday
- Ages: Children ranging from ages 6 to 12 (children must have completed kindergarten)
- Care: Before care (7 a.m.-9 a.m.) and After care (4 p.m.-6 p.m.)
- Before care is an additional $15 per week per child
- After care is an additional $15 per week per child.
- Registration: call 410-751-5501, email us, or come to the Recreation Office.
- Camp Policies: Deposits, payments and fees. NEW!
The City of Westminster Summer Camp takes place at the City of Westminster Recreation and Parks Department, located at 11 Longwell Avenue in Westminster, and provides campers a chance to participate in a fun-filled environment. They will interact with one another during games, sports, crafts, swimming*, field trips** and a variety of other activities.
*Wednesdays are "Pool Days" drop off and pick up will be at Westminster Municipal Pool, 325 Royer Rd.
**Fridays are "Field Trip Days" drop off and pick up will be at 11 Longwell Ave.
Counselor In Training Program (CIT)
Our CIT Program is for students ages 13-15 who are interested in helping with camp. CIT students must be available for training and camp. Candidates must fill out an application, schedule and attend a brief interview to be accepted into the CIT program. Space is limited. The cost of the program is $70 for Resident and $80 for Non-residents per week. Upon registration a $25 security deposit is due for each child, for each registered week of camp. This is included in the overall camp cost and will be credited to your tuition balance. Half of the hours worked will be awarded in Student Service Learning Hours. For example, if you work 35 hours per week at camp, you will be awarded 17.5 hours per week in Student Service Learning hours.
For more information, email us or call 410-751-5501.
Camp Vision Statement
The City of Westminster Summer Camp offers endless opportunities for your child to have a fun and memorable summer camp experience each and every week. Each day at camp is designed to spark your child's imagination, grow new friendships and assist them in discovering new talents. With creatively planned activities, including swimming at the Westminster Municipal Pool and Friday field trips, campers enjoy summer to the fullest extent and look forward to returning year after year.
Required Forms for Camper's and CIT's
FIELD TRIPS 2023
Field trips are included in camp tuition. Field trip days may be changed on rare occasions.
Week Date Theme Field Trip Week 0 6/16/23 Lighting Strikes South Hanover Bowling Alley Week 1 6/23/23 Creative Campers COB51 Week 2 6/30/23 Rolling into the 80's Magic Elm Week 3 7/7/23 Time Traveler Adventures Baltimore Science Center Week 4 7/14/23 Outdoor Explorers Strawberry Hill Foundation Week 5 7/21/23 Superheroes Monster Mini Golf Week 6 7/28/23 Party in the USA Adventure Park USAS Week 7 8/4/23 Lost in Space Sky Zone Week 8 8/11/23 Exploration Port Discovery Week 9 8/18/23 Back to Nature Bear Branch Week 10 8/25/23 Games Galore Player's Fun Zone
Things to Remember
- Wear play clothes
- Sneakers (no sandals or flip flops)
- Towels and swimsuits on aquatic day
- Water bottle
- Packed lunch and drink (no refrigeration provided)
- Book bags (if choose to)
- Camp t-shirt to be worn for field trips