How do I sign up?

In order to sign up for services available on the Westminster Fiber Network, you must first complete an Access Agreement. This Access Agreement gives the City permission to bring a fiber drop to your property, but does not obligate you to purchase any services. Completed Access Agreements should be emailed to the Access Agreement Manager or submitted online at Once you've submitted an Access Agreement and a fiber drop has been run to your property, you are now able to sign up for services. To order (or pre-order) service from Ting, please visit

Complete the form online here

Show All Answers

1. What is the relationship between Ting Internet and the City?
2. When will I have fiber in my area?
3. How do I sign up?
4. Can I print an Access Agreement?
5. What is the Westminster Fiber Drop Access Agreement?
6. How much does it cost to get a fiber drop on my property?
7. Will my yard be torn up?
8. Should I get a fiber drop even if I'm not using or getting Internet?
9. What is the installation cost for Ting Internet?
10. How is Ting Internet better than what I have now?
11. If I have a question, whom should I contact?
12. Who should I contact with questions or concerns about the construction?