- Feature Links
- Wine Stroll
SATURDAY, APRIL 24, 2021
The City of Westminster is making plans to host a hybrid Wine Stroll event on Saturday, April 24, 2021. Plans are developed in accordance with Gov. Hogan’s Executive Order. To make sure event attendees will be safely accommodated, while maintaining physical distancing, the 2021 Wine Stroll will be temporarily re-located to the Longwell Parking Lot, located across from the Family Fitness Center at 11 Longwell Avenue.
Enjoy local wines, live music and delicious food al fresco!
TICKETS: (On Sale 2/23 at 7AM)
FIRST SEATING:11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
SECOND SEATING:4:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
Table Ticket (1-6 guests): $150
Ticket includes entry for 1-6 people, wine samples (served in single-use disposal cups) from everyone’s favorite Maryland wineries, live music, food available for purchase and an assigned table with seating for up to 6 people.
**Those seated at each table will be of the same family/group.
Wineries (more wineries coming soon!)
First Seating (11AM-2PM)
11:00AM-12:00PM Late Night Record Shop
12:30PM-2:00PM Go Go Gadjet
Second Seating (4PM-7PM)
4:00PM-5:00PM Late Night Record Shop
5:30PM-7:00PM Go Go Gadjet
Interested in sponsoring this event? Please send us an e-mail at WestminsterRec@westgov.com
Tickets will be available online until 11:59 PM on 4/23/2021. There will be no day-of ticket sales.
When will I get my tickets?
There will be no printed tickets for this event. Instead we will have a check-in list at the front gate.
Where to Check-in:
TABLE TICKET HOLDERS: Gates will open at 10:45 AM (11 AM-2PM seating) and 3:45 PM (4PM-7PM seating). Gate will be located at Longwell Avenue and Distillery Lane.
Click to view the PARKING MAP. All parking in blue is free!
Click for a map of all of our vendors and entrances. COMING SOON!
Covid-19 Action Plan
We will continue to monitor the CDC and the State of Maryland’s COVID safety plans to ensure we are following the most up-to-date guidelines for participant safety. This action plan outlines the protocols we have put in place to ensure a safe and hygienic event, with the knowledge that these are subject to change based on updated information published by the CDC and the State of Maryland.
- On event day, all attendees, staff, vendors, and volunteers will have their temperature taken & answer health screening questions upon arrival. No attendee, staff or volunteer should participate if they have symptoms or if they have a known exposure to a positive COVID-19 patient in the last 14 days.
- All volunteers, wine vendors, food vendors, sponsors, and craft vendors will be required to wear face masks/coverings and gloves.
- City Staff will ensure event set-up has adequate spacing between assigned attendee seating area, vendors, and entertainment stage to promote physical distancing guidelines.
- Physical distancing of 6 feet or greater will be encouraged with visual aids when attendees are not seated at assigned table.
- All participants will be required to wear a face mask/covering that covers both mouth and nose. Participants are required to wear masks when not seated at assigned table.
- Hand washing stations and hand sanitizer will be strategically placed throughout event footprint, at portable toilets, at the entrance, and at the exit area. In addition to the sanitizer stations each ticket holder table will have hand sanitizer available.
- In between seating times staff, volunteers and vendors will have 2 hours to clean and sanitize high-touch surfaces.
- To reduce the spreading of germs wine tasting glasses will not be issued this year. Instead, wine samples will be poured into individual, non-reusable, disposable tasting cups.
- To minimize contact between staff/volunteers and festival attendees there will be no day of ticket sales and no wristbands. All tickets must be purchased online. In lieu of staff attaching wristbands to guests, once participants age is verified staff will hand each guest a wristband and supervise as that guest attaches their own wristband.
- Wine check will not be available at this year’s event.